We offer you a complete range of multi-technical building maintenance services. Our experienced fire, mechanical, electrical, communications, and AV technicians help you improve the safety, environmental and operational performance of your facility.
As ENGIE Services we provide you the following benefits:
- Capability to provide seamless, multi-technical building services through a single point of contact.
- National footprint of more than 25 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
- Access to a global pool of knowledge and expertise to help you deliver innovative solutions and face tomorrow’s challenges.
We are part of the ENGIE Group, which operates in 70 countries, has 150,000 employees and revenue of EUR 66.6 billion. Customers around the world view ENGIE as their No.1 supplier of energy efficient services. The Group employs over 1,000 researchers and operates 11 R&D labs across the globe.
The Group’s headquarters is Paris, France.
Formed in 2015, ENGIE Services brought together Trilogy Building Services, Spectrum Fire & Security, DESA, Cowley Services and Cofely Australia to provide customers with multi-disciplined building maintenance services managed by a single account manager.
- Trilogy Building Services, founded in 1970, was a national provider of HVAC, Refrigeration and Mechanical services in Australia.
- Spectrum Fire & Security was established in 2006 through the amalgamation of several successful fire protection businesses across Australia to form a stronger, national organisation.
- DESA was established in 1989 to provide a professional service of installing communications and electrical cabling systems to all market sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
- Established in 1956, Cowley has proudly earned a reputation as the market leader in Refrigeration and HVAC services in New Zealand.
- Cofely Australia was the Energy Services division of GDF SUEZ - a world leader in providing building maintenance services and energy solutions for over 40 years.
In late 2016, ENGIE Services acquired West Australian Mechanical Services (WAMS), a specialist commercial and industrial air-conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation business.
ENGIE Services acquired Melbourne based Pro AV Solutions in 2017. The acquisition enables the company to provide customers with the latest digital and audio visual services.
Through organic growth and acquisition, we are able to provide you with the best technologies and people.
Read about's ENGIE's 180 year history.
To be the partner of choice for the delivery of innovative multi-technical building services, projects and solutions, creating healthy, safe and efficient environments.
Drive - We continually drive for the highest operational and financial performance through innovation, efficiency, and financial discipline on behalf of all our stakeholders.
Commitment - We commit to the highest standards of safety in everything we do, continually acting with transparency and integrity.
Daring - We dare to build for the future with ambition, creativity and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Cohesion - We mobilise all our strengths in a spirit of teamwork and values-driven behaviour to share best practice, learn from each other and create a sustainable business.