ENGIE Services makes nine commitments to be a model of sustainable development...
Our objective is to meet customer and our own expectations in terms of sustainable operation and development. ENGIE Services has made three key sustainability commitments:
- To integrate our customers’ priorities in our solutions, services, particularly through local job creation.
- To design and implement long-term energy efficiency, emissions reduction solutions and make use of local renewable energy sources where practical,
- To embed within our process and supply chain the use of sustainable products and services, and responsible use of resources.
ENGIE Services makes 9 commitments to be a model of sustainable development:
Incorporate Sustainable Development in our practices and out culture
- Be exemplary in energy conservation, especially in premises, operations and personnel movements
- Commit to an approach of Eco-Responsibility
- Develop a culture of environmental and managerial discipline
Provide our customers Sustainable Development solutions
- Design and implement long-term energy efficiency and emissions reductions solutions
- Develop the production, distribution and use of renewable, local energy sources
- Factor into our solutions the social challenges faced by our customers, especially development of local employment.
Affirm our social responsibility
- Be a model employer, and place the development of our personnel and their personal and professional growth at the heart of our action
- Strengthen our local community relationships and support local initiatives consistent with our values
- Maintain an active dialogue with all key stakeholders