HVAC Service & Maintenance
Downtime caused by HVAC equipment failure can represent a major cost for your building and disruption to your business.
We provide you with an HVAC system that maximises uptime and creates an environmentally friendly and comfortable building.
All programs come with the added convenience of a single point of contact.
Comprehensive Service Program
A full service plan that covers all technical maintenance services including thermal, mechanical, electrical, and repairs. It comprises site management, including the management of a variety of different service providers.
Preventative Service Programs
We tailor a preventative maintenance program that best maximizes performance of your HVAC system, whilst minimising running costs. It involves performing fundamental equipment maintenance to assure 100% equipment uptime.
Reactive Service Program
Our 24-hour emergency response program consists of a fleet of experienced technicians committed to minimizing equipment downtime by responding fast to your call. The technicians arrive on site prepared with the equipment, parts and tools to solve your problem – big or small.
Case Study: Australia Post
Scope: Provision of HVAC Preventative and Reactive maintenance services, includes installations, project works, and 24/7 emergency support.
No. of Sites: 800 across Australia
Contract Duration: 2005 to Present
Key Success Factors:
- Multi-level relationships with Australia Post staff
- National footprint to service all their sites
- Capability to provide monthly KPI reporting by state and nationally via online Customer Portal
- Provision of energy audits to identify cost savings
- Air Conditioning Equipment & Filters
- Chillers & Cooling Towers
- Boilers, Fans, Stair Pressurisation & Mechanical Assets
- Air Handling Units, Variable Speed Drives, Carbon Dioxide Testing
- Mechanical Switchboards, Pumps, Building Management System, Controls & Compressors
- Fire Certification Testing
Case Study: Bowen House
Scope: Replacement of two existing chiller units and associated cooling towers to the rooftop of Bowen House.
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Site complexity: 23-story building located on busy intersection with overhead electrified bus lines.
Contract Duration: December 2015 – February 2016
Key Success Factors:
- Placement of plant and equipment during busy holiday period with minimal disruption to through traffic (three day window of opportunity provided).
- Rigid traffic and logistics management plan.
- Full utilisation of access equipment to site rooftop with lifting weights of up to 20 tonnes.
- Location of lifting cranes, weight restrictions and counterweight requirements.
- Disconnection of services in preparation for lifting window, while reducing downtime to building occupants.
- Connection and commissioning of new equipment prior to full occupancy of building.
- Installation of high energy efficiency rated chiller units.
- 2 x 600kW SMARDT-POWERPAX - Oil free centrifugal water-cooled chillers
- 2 x AERMEC 750kW cooling towers