HVAC Service & Maintenance
Downtime caused by HVAC equipment failure can represent a major cost for your building and disruption to your business.
We provide you with an HVAC system that maximises uptime and creates an environmentally friendly and comfortable building.
All programs come with the added convenience of a single point of contact.
Comprehensive Service Program
A full service plan that covers all technical maintenance services including thermal, mechanical, electrical, and repairs. It comprises site management, including the management of a variety of different service providers.
Preventative Service Programs
We tailor a preventative maintenance program that best maximizes performance of your HVAC system, whilst minimising running costs. It involves performing fundamental equipment maintenance to assure 100% equipment uptime.
Reactive Service Program
Our 24-hour emergency response program consists of a fleet of experienced technicians committed to minimizing equipment downtime by responding fast to your call. The technicians arrive on site prepared with the equipment, parts and tools to solve your problem – big or small.
Case Study: Four Seasons Hotel
Scope: Upgrade outdated mechanical plant room that dated back to 1981 – when the landmark Sydney hotel was built - with modern, energy efficient equipment and systems.
Delivery Model: Build, Own, Operate and Transfer (BOOT) scheme.
Benefits: ENGIE Services designed, built, and now own the upgraded plant room. They will operate and maintain the plant for 12 years.
Four Seasons Hotel spent $0 upfront in capital costs. They transferred project risk to ENGIE and got fixed maintenance fees with guarantees for equipment reliability and efficiency over 12 years. At the end of the term, Four Seasons will obtain ownership of a well maintained, optimised plant room.
Results: The hotel has already saved 23% off their electricity bill after the first two months of operating the new plant room. Once system optimisation is complete, the team expect a 26% annual energy savings.
What the Customer Says:
"The BOOT scheme proposed by ENGIE Services was a unique approach for this type of project. It allowed us to gain the energy savings from installing new equipment and systems without having to make a big capital investment upfront"
Director of Engineer
Four Seasons Hotel – Sydney
Energy Efficient Equipment & Systems Installed:
- 2 x 900kW Quantum Chillers with Open Flash Economisers
- Heat Recovery from the Chillers via the Condenser Water Loop
- 2 x Rendamax Condensing Boilers for Heating Hot Water (HHW) and Domestic Hot Water (DHW)
- Kamstrup Ultrasonic Thermal Energy Meters
- Cooling Tower Refurbishment
- Side Stream Filtration
- Building Management System (BMS) Upgrade and Plant Optimisation
Case Study: Australia Post
Scope: Provision of HVAC Preventative and Reactive maintenance services, includes installations, project works, and 24/7 emergency support.
No. of Sites: 800 across Australia
Contract Duration: 2005 to Present
Key Success Factors:
- Multi-level relationships with Australia Post staff
- National footprint to service all their sites
- Capability to provide monthly KPI reporting by state and nationally via online Customer Portal
- Provision of energy audits to identify cost savings
- Air Conditioning Equipment & Filters
- Chillers & Cooling Towers
- Boilers, Fans, Stair Pressurisation & Mechanical Assets
- Air Handling Units, Variable Speed Drives, Carbon Dioxide Testing
- Mechanical Switchboards, Pumps, Building Management System, Controls & Compressors
- Fire Certification Testing
Case Study: Bowen House
Scope: Replacement of two existing chiller units and associated cooling towers to the rooftop of Bowen House.
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Site complexity: 23-story building located on busy intersection with overhead electrified bus lines.
Contract Duration: December 2015 – February 2016
Key Success Factors:
- Placement of plant and equipment during busy holiday period with minimal disruption to through traffic (three day window of opportunity provided).
- Rigid traffic and logistics management plan.
- Full utilisation of access equipment to site rooftop with lifting weights of up to 20 tonnes.
- Location of lifting cranes, weight restrictions and counterweight requirements.
- Disconnection of services in preparation for lifting window, while reducing downtime to building occupants.
- Connection and commissioning of new equipment prior to full occupancy of building.
- Installation of high energy efficiency rated chiller units.
- 2 x 600kW SMARDT-POWERPAX - Oil free centrifugal water-cooled chillers
- 2 x AERMEC 750kW cooling towers