Refrigeration Service & Maintenance
Our wide-ranging refrigeration experience and capability means you can put your trust in ENGIE to install, maintain and repair your equipment effectively.
When installing or repairing your refrigeration equipment, we consider the entire life cycle of the unit and pay particular attention to:
- Total cost of ownership
- Green star environmental rating
- Compliance with refrigeration regulations
If you would like advice and support regarding compliance with Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC) regulations, please contact us on 1300 874 564.
Our Refrigerant Trading Authorisation (RTA) licences:
- ENGIE Mechanical Services (QLD) Pty Ltd – AU30410
- ENGIE Mechanical Services Australia Pty Ltd – AU30421
- West Australian Mechanical Services - AU09426
Case Study: 7 Eleven
“Michael did a fantastic job regarding maintenance of air-conditioners, cleaning of fridges, and logging jobs for further equipment fixing. I am very satisfied with his job and appreciate the professional attitude of Michael”
- 7 Eleven Franchisee Owner
Scope: Provision of HVAC and Refrigeration Preventative and Reactive maintenance services, including installation, project works and 24/7 emergency support.
No. of Sites: 620 across Australia
Contract Duration: 2015 - Present
Key Success Factors:
- Multi-services delivered by ‘in-house’ technicians (no contractors)
- Committed in heart and mind to help our customers
- National footprint to service all sites
- Air Conditioning
- Cool-rooms, Upright Fridges, Freezers & Freezer Rooms
- Dairy and Deli units
- Munch Fridges, Slurpee Machines & Microwave Ovens
- Pie Warmers, Donut Makers, Water Testing Filtration & Osmosis
- Fire Certification Testing
Case Study: Coles
"Just wanted to thank you and the team for delivering a very successful project at Caversham. Your team completed the project on time and to the standard expected. A special thanks to Dan, George, and Pete who had a 'can do' attitude the whole way through – we were delighted with the result today"
- Byron Hehir, Project Manager - Store Development
Scope: Design and installation, including refurbishment, of Cole's carbon dioxide transcritical air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Location: 17 stores across Western Australia
- Installation of carbon dioxide transcritical system combining 100% of the store’s air conditioning and refrigeration requirements in one plant design
- New carbon dioxide system reduces store's operating costs and direct carbon emissions
- Booster system including parallel compression
- Carbon dioxide centralised racks for all temperature ranges
- Adiabatic cooling
- Hot gas defrost
- 250 kilowatts (kW) chilled water capacity to supply all store air conditioning
- Heat reclaim supplying store hot water and heating
- Four solar inverters generating up to 100kW