Communication and Collaboration
The workplace has evolved. We are no longer tied to our offices and we are less frequently in the same building as the people we need to work alongside to achieve results. Video conferencing is now a foundation of the modern day office.
The ability to support your staff with flexible communication and collaboration tools should be at the centre of your business strategy.
We help you answer these critical questions:
- How do we stay connected?
- How do we ensure we maximize input?
- How do we share ideas openly and fluently?
- How do we support the flexibility of various software, hardware and bandwidth?
We take a holistic approach to the design of collaborative systems and spaces by creating an environment where sight, sound and touch are all driven to make engaging with co-workers as natural as if they were sitting right next to you, even if they’re a world away.
Collaborate with your team in the most authentic way possible, using human based gestures that convey emotion and idea like nothing else.
Bring your team together, even if they are worlds apart, with a VC solution designed specifically to meet your business needs.
Know that your system is 100% operational, 100% of the time with a custom designed support and maintenance schedule
Download Digital Collaboration capability flyer
Case Study: CGU Melbourne
Scope: Installation of video conferencing (VC) facilities, data projectors with touchpad control, digital signage, LCD's, audio and microphone capabilities for CGU in Melbourne.
Key Success Factors:
- VC including audio and hearing augmentation for meeting rooms
- Motorised projectors and screens
- VC capabilities are incorporated with lighting control integrated into the touch pad control
- Wall mounted and remote touchpad control
- Digital signage capabilities on multiple screens
- Local and central racks for equipment housing